• We may use third-party advertising companies to serve or track ads on our Website and other websites. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to measure advertising effectiveness and to provide advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you.
1. Collection and Use
• If you purchase a product or service from us, we will request certain personally identifiable information from you on our order form. You must provide contact information (such as name, email and shipping address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date and the 3 digit security code). We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you. This information will only be used for these purposes.
• If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter, we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you. Out of respect for your privacy, we provide you a way to unsubscribe. Please see the “Choice and Opt-out” section.
• We provide you the opportunity to ‘opt-out’ of having your personally identifiable information used for certain purposes, when we ask for this information.
• If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter and promotional communications, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each newsletter or communication or by emailing us at [email protected]
• If you choose to use our email referral service to tell a friend about our site and products, we will ask only for your friend’s email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting them to visit the website. Campus Corner© stores this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email and tracking the success of our referral program. Your friend may contact us at [email protected] to request that we remove this information from our database.
Children Under 18
• As stated by U.S. law, you must be at least 18 years of age to order. If you are younger than 18, ask you parents permission before going online and have your guardian help with placing your order. Campus Corner© is committed to protecting the privacy of children.
2. Sharing and Disclosure
• Campus Corner© does not rent, trade, or share you Personal Information with third parties except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
o We use other third parties such as a shipping company to fulfill orders, a credit card processing company or PayPal to bill you for goods sold on our website, and an email service provider to send out emails on our behalf. When you make a purchase on our Website or sign up for our email list, we will share the necessary amount of personally identifiable information as necessary for the third party to provide that service, including your name, address, credit card information and email address. These third parties are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for promotional purposes.
o We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, or legal process served on our Website.
o We may share Personal Information if we believe it is necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.
o In the event Campus Corner© goes through a business transaction, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your personally identifiable information will likely be among the assets transferred. You will be notified via e-mail of any such change in ownership or control of your personal information.
• Keep in mind that any personal information, or comments that you voluntarily disclose on the Website, becomes publicly available.
3. Confidentiality and Security
• We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personally identifiable information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Website, you can send us an email at [email protected]
• We limit access to Personal Information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with Personal Information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
• The security of your Personal Information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number) on our registration or order forms, we delete it after your order has been processed.
Campus Corner© may update this policy at any time in its sole discretion and without prior notice. We will strive to notify you about significant changes in the way we treat Personal Information by stating a notice on the home page of our Website.
5. Effective Date